Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime World

Life, Death and Anime In Between

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Silent Assassin
Goku and Vegeta Vs Naruto (Kyubi Mode) and Ichigo (Holo Form) (2 v 2) I_vote_lcapGoku and Vegeta Vs Naruto (Kyubi Mode) and Ichigo (Holo Form) (2 v 2) I_voting_barGoku and Vegeta Vs Naruto (Kyubi Mode) and Ichigo (Holo Form) (2 v 2) I_vote_rcap 
xXelectricityXx
Goku and Vegeta Vs Naruto (Kyubi Mode) and Ichigo (Holo Form) (2 v 2) I_vote_lcapGoku and Vegeta Vs Naruto (Kyubi Mode) and Ichigo (Holo Form) (2 v 2) I_voting_barGoku and Vegeta Vs Naruto (Kyubi Mode) and Ichigo (Holo Form) (2 v 2) I_vote_rcap 
0Renzokuken0
Sephiroth
товарищ
Gohan
freewillow15
Gabriel399
Emilywolf96
UltimateKurosakiX
Latest topics
» By specializing in the jumpy
Goku and Vegeta Vs Naruto (Kyubi Mode) and Ichigo (Holo Form) (2 v 2) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 4:48 am by nishbdh1234

» who has the best hair style
Goku and Vegeta Vs Naruto (Kyubi Mode) and Ichigo (Holo Form) (2 v 2) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:19 am by applejuicerss

» Death Note
Goku and Vegeta Vs Naruto (Kyubi Mode) and Ichigo (Holo Form) (2 v 2) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:18 am by applejuicerss

» What is the most brutal Anime?
Goku and Vegeta Vs Naruto (Kyubi Mode) and Ichigo (Holo Form) (2 v 2) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:57 pm by Bellum88

» Wolfs Rain
Goku and Vegeta Vs Naruto (Kyubi Mode) and Ichigo (Holo Form) (2 v 2) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:05 am by tetito0

» GoldenBoy^^
Goku and Vegeta Vs Naruto (Kyubi Mode) and Ichigo (Holo Form) (2 v 2) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:44 pm by tetito0

» How about hellsing
Goku and Vegeta Vs Naruto (Kyubi Mode) and Ichigo (Holo Form) (2 v 2) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:39 pm by tetito0

» Soul Eater, anyone~?
Goku and Vegeta Vs Naruto (Kyubi Mode) and Ichigo (Holo Form) (2 v 2) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:37 pm by tetito0

» Who's Your Favorite One Piece Character?
Goku and Vegeta Vs Naruto (Kyubi Mode) and Ichigo (Holo Form) (2 v 2) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:10 pm by tetito0

Goku and Vegeta Vs Naruto (Kyubi Mode) and Ichigo (Holo Form) (2 v 2)

Go down 
+6
0Renzokuken0
Gabriel399
0ioBASTIoi0
animefan
Silent Assassin
Shadowtastic
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadowtastic
Genin
Genin
Shadowtastic

Goku and Vegeta Vs Naruto (Kyubi Mode) and Ichigo (Holo Form) (2 v 2) Empty
PostSubject: Goku and Vegeta Vs Naruto (Kyubi Mode) and Ichigo (Holo Form) (2 v 2)   Goku and Vegeta Vs Naruto (Kyubi Mode) and Ichigo (Holo Form) (2 v 2) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:22 am

Who do you think would win in this fight?

I'll say Goku and Vegeta but they would be worn out!
Back to top Go down
Silent Assassin
Administrator
Administrator
Silent Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Goku and Vegeta Vs Naruto (Kyubi Mode) and Ichigo (Holo Form) (2 v 2)   Goku and Vegeta Vs Naruto (Kyubi Mode) and Ichigo (Holo Form) (2 v 2) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:17 am

Im sorry mate but they wouldnt even be slightly worn out....

Goku alone would blast naruto and ichigo at the highest power to oblivion. Vegeta would do the same..

There is no contest here whatsoever.. Matchin the Z warriars with ichi and naruto is like saying

a man with a shot gun VS a Kitten

Do the math.. No chance
Back to top Go down
https://animeworld.editboard.com
Shadowtastic
Genin
Genin
Shadowtastic

PostSubject: Re: Goku and Vegeta Vs Naruto (Kyubi Mode) and Ichigo (Holo Form) (2 v 2)   Goku and Vegeta Vs Naruto (Kyubi Mode) and Ichigo (Holo Form) (2 v 2) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:20 am

lol you gotta a point what was i thinking!!!

A man with a shotgun vs a kitten lmfao!!!
Back to top Go down
Silent Assassin
Administrator
Administrator
Silent Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Goku and Vegeta Vs Naruto (Kyubi Mode) and Ichigo (Holo Form) (2 v 2)   Goku and Vegeta Vs Naruto (Kyubi Mode) and Ichigo (Holo Form) (2 v 2) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:22 am

Yes. Naruto Kyuubi at most doesnt do much damage, unless its the full fox it can destroy villages. Ichigo hollow form can destroy cities but Goku and Vegeta can eliminate planets with little/no effort at all. Goku and Vegeta would Fuck Naruto and Ichigo all the way around
Back to top Go down
animefan
Chuunin
Chuunin
animefan

PostSubject: Re: Goku and Vegeta Vs Naruto (Kyubi Mode) and Ichigo (Holo Form) (2 v 2)   Goku and Vegeta Vs Naruto (Kyubi Mode) and Ichigo (Holo Form) (2 v 2) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:33 pm

i think ichigo and naruto
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/soulreaperrukia10
Silent Assassin
Administrator
Administrator
Silent Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Goku and Vegeta Vs Naruto (Kyubi Mode) and Ichigo (Holo Form) (2 v 2)   Goku and Vegeta Vs Naruto (Kyubi Mode) and Ichigo (Holo Form) (2 v 2) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:22 pm

animefan wrote:
i think ichigo and naruto

Really please explain why. Vegeta and Goku would laugh...and speedblitz them to hell..

Ichigo at fastest is 5 times the speed of Sound..naruto is less than 1 times speed of sound or maybe just a bit more

Vegeta and Goku are ALOT faster than that and can destroy planets with their raw phisical attacks
Back to top Go down
0ioBASTIoi0
Chuunin
Chuunin
0ioBASTIoi0

PostSubject: Re: Goku and Vegeta Vs Naruto (Kyubi Mode) and Ichigo (Holo Form) (2 v 2)   Goku and Vegeta Vs Naruto (Kyubi Mode) and Ichigo (Holo Form) (2 v 2) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 11:20 am

sry but i think the dbz delegation will win in this case^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/0ioBASTIoi0
Gabriel399
Chuunin
Chuunin
Gabriel399

PostSubject: Re: Goku and Vegeta Vs Naruto (Kyubi Mode) and Ichigo (Holo Form) (2 v 2)   Goku and Vegeta Vs Naruto (Kyubi Mode) and Ichigo (Holo Form) (2 v 2) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 11:55 am

the dbz delegation really wins this one!

Goku and vegeta would pawn naruto and ichigo!

Reason : Goku and vegeta are saiya-jins ( saiyans ) plus theyre super saiya-jins ( Super Saiyans ) plus, its like silent said, ichigo and naruto can destroy cities and goku and vegeta can wipe out planets in their normal forms but in their Super Saiyan Forms they can destroy galaxies, and im not overdoing anything
Back to top Go down
0Renzokuken0
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
0Renzokuken0

PostSubject: Re: Goku and Vegeta Vs Naruto (Kyubi Mode) and Ichigo (Holo Form) (2 v 2)   Goku and Vegeta Vs Naruto (Kyubi Mode) and Ichigo (Holo Form) (2 v 2) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 1:50 am

Yeah, to be honest even though I want Naruto and Ichigo to win, there's just no way they would be able to defeat Vegeta and Goku. Think about it, Naruto is already at a disadvantage cause he can't fly, as for Ichigo, he might be able to fight back using Shunpo (Lightning Step), but once Vegeta and Goku go SSJ, it's all over.

Also a sword wouldn't be able to harm Goku, if any of you's remember that little fight with his finger and trunks sword lol. tongue
Back to top Go down
Gabriel399
Chuunin
Chuunin
Gabriel399

PostSubject: Re: Goku and Vegeta Vs Naruto (Kyubi Mode) and Ichigo (Holo Form) (2 v 2)   Goku and Vegeta Vs Naruto (Kyubi Mode) and Ichigo (Holo Form) (2 v 2) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 10:33 am

yeah, i remember that fight, Go to angelwarriorgoku on youtube, that channel is also mine and that fight is posted there, might bring back memories to ya!
Back to top Go down
Emilywolf96
Chuunin
Chuunin
Emilywolf96

PostSubject: Re: Goku and Vegeta Vs Naruto (Kyubi Mode) and Ichigo (Holo Form) (2 v 2)   Goku and Vegeta Vs Naruto (Kyubi Mode) and Ichigo (Holo Form) (2 v 2) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:55 pm

I'm ashamed to say as a Bleach fan that Naruto and Ichigo Would lose Goku and Vegeta Vs Naruto (Kyubi Mode) and Ichigo (Holo Form) (2 v 2) Icon_cry
Back to top Go down
xXelectricityXx
GFX
GFX
xXelectricityXx

PostSubject: Re: Goku and Vegeta Vs Naruto (Kyubi Mode) and Ichigo (Holo Form) (2 v 2)   Goku and Vegeta Vs Naruto (Kyubi Mode) and Ichigo (Holo Form) (2 v 2) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 4:04 pm

yeah omg DBZ would destroy them...even if naruto was in 9 tail form and ichigo was fully hollowfied
Back to top Go down
Gohan
Chuunin
Chuunin
Gohan

PostSubject: Re: Goku and Vegeta Vs Naruto (Kyubi Mode) and Ichigo (Holo Form) (2 v 2)   Goku and Vegeta Vs Naruto (Kyubi Mode) and Ichigo (Holo Form) (2 v 2) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 3:09 pm

Goku and Vegeta would win!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/GohanDBZReturns1
Silent Assassin
Administrator
Administrator
Silent Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Goku and Vegeta Vs Naruto (Kyubi Mode) and Ichigo (Holo Form) (2 v 2)   Goku and Vegeta Vs Naruto (Kyubi Mode) and Ichigo (Holo Form) (2 v 2) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:16 am

Their is a MASSIVE power and speed difference between Dragonball Z and Bleach with Narutoverse.

Vegeta and Goku dont even have to break a sweat or even go 0.1 of a SSJ to beat them. They are just completly overpowered in every single way.

Back to top Go down
smallfish
Academy Student
smallfish

PostSubject: Re: Goku and Vegeta Vs Naruto (Kyubi Mode) and Ichigo (Holo Form) (2 v 2)   Goku and Vegeta Vs Naruto (Kyubi Mode) and Ichigo (Holo Form) (2 v 2) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:49 pm

Yeah, to be honest even though I want Naruto and Ichigo to win, there's just no way they would be able to defeat Vegeta and Goku.

WoW Gold CheapMapleStory MesosBuy Maplestory MesosCheap Maplestory Mesos
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goku and Vegeta Vs Naruto (Kyubi Mode) and Ichigo (Holo Form) (2 v 2)   Goku and Vegeta Vs Naruto (Kyubi Mode) and Ichigo (Holo Form) (2 v 2) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goku and Vegeta Vs Naruto (Kyubi Mode) and Ichigo (Holo Form) (2 v 2)
Page 1 of 1