Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime World

Life, Death and Anime In Between

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Silent Assassin
Goku And Goku Jr. Vs. Vegeta And Vegeta Jr. I_vote_lcapGoku And Goku Jr. Vs. Vegeta And Vegeta Jr. I_voting_barGoku And Goku Jr. Vs. Vegeta And Vegeta Jr. I_vote_rcap 
xXelectricityXx
Goku And Goku Jr. Vs. Vegeta And Vegeta Jr. I_vote_lcapGoku And Goku Jr. Vs. Vegeta And Vegeta Jr. I_voting_barGoku And Goku Jr. Vs. Vegeta And Vegeta Jr. I_vote_rcap 
0Renzokuken0
Sephiroth
товарищ
Gohan
freewillow15
Gabriel399
Emilywolf96
UltimateKurosakiX
Latest topics
» By specializing in the jumpy
Goku And Goku Jr. Vs. Vegeta And Vegeta Jr. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 4:48 am by nishbdh1234

» who has the best hair style
Goku And Goku Jr. Vs. Vegeta And Vegeta Jr. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:19 am by applejuicerss

» Death Note
Goku And Goku Jr. Vs. Vegeta And Vegeta Jr. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:18 am by applejuicerss

» What is the most brutal Anime?
Goku And Goku Jr. Vs. Vegeta And Vegeta Jr. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:57 pm by Bellum88

» Wolfs Rain
Goku And Goku Jr. Vs. Vegeta And Vegeta Jr. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:05 am by tetito0

» GoldenBoy^^
Goku And Goku Jr. Vs. Vegeta And Vegeta Jr. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:44 pm by tetito0

» How about hellsing
Goku And Goku Jr. Vs. Vegeta And Vegeta Jr. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:39 pm by tetito0

» Soul Eater, anyone~?
Goku And Goku Jr. Vs. Vegeta And Vegeta Jr. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:37 pm by tetito0

» Who's Your Favorite One Piece Character?
Goku And Goku Jr. Vs. Vegeta And Vegeta Jr. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:10 pm by tetito0

Goku And Goku Jr. Vs. Vegeta And Vegeta Jr.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sai
Academy Student
Sai

Goku And Goku Jr. Vs. Vegeta And Vegeta Jr. Empty
PostSubject: Goku And Goku Jr. Vs. Vegeta And Vegeta Jr.   Goku And Goku Jr. Vs. Vegeta And Vegeta Jr. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 3:14 am

I don't know who would win in this tag team battle. Vegeta was the prince of all sayian's... and Vegeta Jr. is pretty strong... so... it would most likely end in a draw. and in this match, no one can go SS, or SSJ.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Goku And Goku Jr. Vs. Vegeta And Vegeta Jr.   Goku And Goku Jr. Vs. Vegeta And Vegeta Jr. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:18 am

If there's no SS or SSJ in this battle, i'd say Vegeta and Vegeta Jr. would wijn. but if there was SSJ and SS, Goku And Goku Jr.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Goku And Goku Jr. Vs. Vegeta And Vegeta Jr.   Goku And Goku Jr. Vs. Vegeta And Vegeta Jr. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:32 am

I would have say an even match....
Back to top Go down
xXelectricityXx
GFX
GFX
xXelectricityXx

PostSubject: Re: Goku And Goku Jr. Vs. Vegeta And Vegeta Jr.   Goku And Goku Jr. Vs. Vegeta And Vegeta Jr. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 2:59 pm

Goku because he could beat Vegeta and obviously could beat thim as a lil kid lol:P

btw does Vegeta Jr. even exist?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Goku And Goku Jr. Vs. Vegeta And Vegeta Jr.   Goku And Goku Jr. Vs. Vegeta And Vegeta Jr. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 3:04 pm

yes he does,he and goku jr fight in the last ep. of DBGT
Back to top Go down
xXelectricityXx
GFX
GFX
xXelectricityXx

PostSubject: Re: Goku And Goku Jr. Vs. Vegeta And Vegeta Jr.   Goku And Goku Jr. Vs. Vegeta And Vegeta Jr. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 3:04 pm

oh yeah i forgot lol XD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Goku And Goku Jr. Vs. Vegeta And Vegeta Jr.   Goku And Goku Jr. Vs. Vegeta And Vegeta Jr. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:23 am

i'd have to say team vegeta, it's an even match though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goku And Goku Jr. Vs. Vegeta And Vegeta Jr.   Goku And Goku Jr. Vs. Vegeta And Vegeta Jr. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goku And Goku Jr. Vs. Vegeta And Vegeta Jr.
Page 1 of 1