Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime World

Life, Death and Anime In Between

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Silent Assassin
what character out of dbz do you want to be I_vote_lcapwhat character out of dbz do you want to be I_voting_barwhat character out of dbz do you want to be I_vote_rcap 
xXelectricityXx
what character out of dbz do you want to be I_vote_lcapwhat character out of dbz do you want to be I_voting_barwhat character out of dbz do you want to be I_vote_rcap 
0Renzokuken0
Sephiroth
товарищ
Gohan
freewillow15
Gabriel399
Emilywolf96
UltimateKurosakiX
Latest topics
» By specializing in the jumpy
what character out of dbz do you want to be I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 4:48 am by nishbdh1234

» who has the best hair style
what character out of dbz do you want to be I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:19 am by applejuicerss

» Death Note
what character out of dbz do you want to be I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:18 am by applejuicerss

» What is the most brutal Anime?
what character out of dbz do you want to be I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:57 pm by Bellum88

» Wolfs Rain
what character out of dbz do you want to be I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:05 am by tetito0

» GoldenBoy^^
what character out of dbz do you want to be I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:44 pm by tetito0

» How about hellsing
what character out of dbz do you want to be I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:39 pm by tetito0

» Soul Eater, anyone~?
what character out of dbz do you want to be I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:37 pm by tetito0

» Who's Your Favorite One Piece Character?
what character out of dbz do you want to be I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:10 pm by tetito0

what character out of dbz do you want to be

Go down 
+2
freewillow15
vortex571
6 posters
AuthorMessage
vortex571
Chuunin
Chuunin
vortex571

what character out of dbz do you want to be Empty
PostSubject: what character out of dbz do you want to be   what character out of dbz do you want to be I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:48 am

i would have to say that i want to be goku

but who do you want to be
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: what character out of dbz do you want to be   what character out of dbz do you want to be I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 11:04 am

Gohan!Vegeta!Goku!Goku SS2!Goku SS2!VEGETA SS2!TRUNKS! TRUNKS SS2! CELL! FREEZA! I WANNA BE ANYONE WITH SUPER SAYEN POWER'S!!!! tHEY aLL rOCK hARD cOrE!

Last edited by Sasuke on Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vortex571
Chuunin
Chuunin
vortex571

PostSubject: Re: what character out of dbz do you want to be   what character out of dbz do you want to be I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 11:08 am

cool gohan is great
Back to top Go down
freewillow15
Chuunin
Chuunin
freewillow15

PostSubject: Re: what character out of dbz do you want to be   what character out of dbz do you want to be I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 1:59 pm

I've Always Loved Gohan Since The Beginning!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Silent Assassin
Administrator
Administrator
Silent Assassin

PostSubject: Re: what character out of dbz do you want to be   what character out of dbz do you want to be I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:06 pm

Gohan FTW. In the end of Z he was the cleverest. Best looking.

Strongest (along with Goku..equal power..) his mystic powers can continue increasing...if he trained more he would be the strongest...
Back to top Go down
https://animeworld.editboard.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: what character out of dbz do you want to be   what character out of dbz do you want to be I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:44 pm

Deleted

Last edited by Sasuke on Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:09 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shadowtastic
Genin
Genin
Shadowtastic

PostSubject: Re: what character out of dbz do you want to be   what character out of dbz do you want to be I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:46 pm

I'de be Goku becouse he's very tuff, but i stumble across that gohan is or can be stronger can you people tell me what is stronger Mystic gohan or ssj3 goku? (Silent Assassin not you your a fan of gohan so you can't answer my question ^.^)
Back to top Go down
vortex571
Chuunin
Chuunin
vortex571

PostSubject: Re: what character out of dbz do you want to be   what character out of dbz do you want to be I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:51 am

i think goku ssj3 is stronger than mystic gohan
Back to top Go down
freewillow15
Chuunin
Chuunin
freewillow15

PostSubject: Re: what character out of dbz do you want to be   what character out of dbz do you want to be I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:40 am

It Would Also Be Nice To Be Goku, He Is So Righteous Even Though It Causes Trouble For Him It's Cool To See Even Though He Has So Much Power He Still Does Whats Right And Protects The World.
Back to top Go down
Silent Assassin
Administrator
Administrator
Silent Assassin

PostSubject: Re: what character out of dbz do you want to be   what character out of dbz do you want to be I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:50 am

At the end of Dragonball Z the main creators of Dragonball Z said and had written the Power Levels that SSJ3 Goku was tough but Mystic Gohan was stronger. I never believed this. I mean I always thought Goku was the strongest but he isnt. Think about it..

a half saiyan has alot more potential. Gohan (Hlaf saiyan) went SSJ1 early, and then SSJ2 not long after

Goten and trunks (half saiyan) went ssj1 very early.

Mystic Gohan was beating the crap out of Super Buu...whilst SSJ3 Goku was getting beatan by Kid Buu (weaker than Super Buu)

Its all facts I learnt from tonnes of research ...I also learnt In Z Gohan was supposed to be the main character but the audience wanted Goku because of Dragonball...they seen him their..

Smile Hope this is clearer to you all
Back to top Go down
https://animeworld.editboard.com
Shadowtastic
Genin
Genin
Shadowtastic

PostSubject: Re: what character out of dbz do you want to be   what character out of dbz do you want to be I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 2:00 pm

Yh but its kinda hard to believe i guess but i didn't want you to answer its lol oh well... thanks for your help but any more suggestions about this question please inform me ^^
Back to top Go down
Gohan
Chuunin
Chuunin
Gohan

PostSubject: Re: what character out of dbz do you want to be   what character out of dbz do you want to be I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 10:07 am

Gohan, because he is my favorite!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/GohanDBZReturns1
xXelectricityXx
GFX
GFX
xXelectricityXx

PostSubject: Re: what character out of dbz do you want to be   what character out of dbz do you want to be I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 10:57 am

trunks
he has cool hair @_@
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what character out of dbz do you want to be   what character out of dbz do you want to be I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what character out of dbz do you want to be
Page 1 of 1