Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime World

Life, Death and Anime In Between

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Silent Assassin
Best Dbz Villain/Z-Fighter I_vote_lcapBest Dbz Villain/Z-Fighter I_voting_barBest Dbz Villain/Z-Fighter I_vote_rcap 
xXelectricityXx
Best Dbz Villain/Z-Fighter I_vote_lcapBest Dbz Villain/Z-Fighter I_voting_barBest Dbz Villain/Z-Fighter I_vote_rcap 
0Renzokuken0
Sephiroth
товарищ
Gohan
freewillow15
Gabriel399
Emilywolf96
UltimateKurosakiX
Latest topics
» By specializing in the jumpy
Best Dbz Villain/Z-Fighter I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 4:48 am by nishbdh1234

» who has the best hair style
Best Dbz Villain/Z-Fighter I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:19 am by applejuicerss

» Death Note
Best Dbz Villain/Z-Fighter I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:18 am by applejuicerss

» What is the most brutal Anime?
Best Dbz Villain/Z-Fighter I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:57 pm by Bellum88

» Wolfs Rain
Best Dbz Villain/Z-Fighter I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:05 am by tetito0

» GoldenBoy^^
Best Dbz Villain/Z-Fighter I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:44 pm by tetito0

» How about hellsing
Best Dbz Villain/Z-Fighter I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:39 pm by tetito0

» Soul Eater, anyone~?
Best Dbz Villain/Z-Fighter I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:37 pm by tetito0

» Who's Your Favorite One Piece Character?
Best Dbz Villain/Z-Fighter I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:10 pm by tetito0

Best Dbz Villain/Z-Fighter

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel399
Chuunin
Chuunin
Gabriel399

Best Dbz Villain/Z-Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Best Dbz Villain/Z-Fighter   Best Dbz Villain/Z-Fighter I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 1:32 pm

who is the best villain and z fighter among the db/dbz/dbgt universe?
Back to top Go down
xXelectricityXx
GFX
GFX
xXelectricityXx

PostSubject: Re: Best Dbz Villain/Z-Fighter   Best Dbz Villain/Z-Fighter I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 1:33 pm

best villain: Frieza, because he just didn't want to dieXD
best Z fighter: Goku, becuase well...he's the strongest!
Back to top Go down
Gabriel399
Chuunin
Chuunin
Gabriel399

PostSubject: Re: Best Dbz Villain/Z-Fighter   Best Dbz Villain/Z-Fighter I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 1:37 pm

frieza is awesome, with the powerup to 100% full power, he really gave goku ssj quite a bit of work with that form, but buu might be the best villain in dbz, because he can absorb other fighters and use their techniques as his own
Back to top Go down
xXelectricityXx
GFX
GFX
xXelectricityXx

PostSubject: Re: Best Dbz Villain/Z-Fighter   Best Dbz Villain/Z-Fighter I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 1:39 pm

true that buu can do that but what dissapointed me was that goku defeated buu in his normal form. I was so hyped to see him kill him in super saying 3 XD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Best Dbz Villain/Z-Fighter   Best Dbz Villain/Z-Fighter I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 1:39 pm

Wow best db-gt villains o me is buu, omega, cell, frieza, red ribbon arm, the bad piccolo in the bad way in the past, king piccolo, bad vegeta...

best Z-Fighters is good vegeta, GOKU, gohan, krillin, bulma, goten, trunks, good piccolo, yamcha, tien, goku jr,vegeta jr, the dragonballs,......
Back to top Go down
xXelectricityXx
GFX
GFX
xXelectricityXx

PostSubject: Re: Best Dbz Villain/Z-Fighter   Best Dbz Villain/Z-Fighter I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 1:41 pm

Ichigo Kurosaki wrote:
Wow best db-gt villains o me is buu, omega, cell, frieza, red ribbon arm, the bad piccolo in the bad way in the past, king piccolo, bad vegeta...

best Z-Fighters is good vegeta, GOKU, gohan, krillin, bulma, goten, trunks, good piccolo, yamcha, tien, goku jr,vegeta jr, the dragonballs,......

dude u basiclly named all of themXD
Back to top Go down
Gabriel399
Chuunin
Chuunin
Gabriel399

PostSubject: Re: Best Dbz Villain/Z-Fighter   Best Dbz Villain/Z-Fighter I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 1:42 pm

ichigo, please pay the proper respect to vegeta, since he doesnt get any in the anime...lol All Hail Prince Vegeta, just kidding
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Best Dbz Villain/Z-Fighter   Best Dbz Villain/Z-Fighter I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 1:43 pm

OK I WANT TO YOU A SERCET THE ANIME I LOVE FOR TRUE IS DRAGONBALL FOR TRUE NOT BLEACH I HAVE TO ADMIT IT BY NOW ANYWAYS....
Back to top Go down
xXelectricityXx
GFX
GFX
xXelectricityXx

PostSubject: Re: Best Dbz Villain/Z-Fighter   Best Dbz Villain/Z-Fighter I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 1:44 pm

Ichigo Kurosaki wrote:
OK I WANT TO YOU A SERCET THE ANIME I LOVE FOR TRUE IS DRAGONBALL FOR TRUE NOT BLEACH I HAVE TO ADMIT IT BY NOW ANYWAYS....

okay.... lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Best Dbz Villain/Z-Fighter   Best Dbz Villain/Z-Fighter I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 1:45 pm

i am just on the bleach now i was on dbz LIKE FUC*ing crazy back then lol no jokes but now i am on bleach now.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel399
Chuunin
Chuunin
Gabriel399

PostSubject: Re: Best Dbz Villain/Z-Fighter   Best Dbz Villain/Z-Fighter I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 1:46 pm

i can tell you all missed good old gabriel399, since ive been away for quite a bit of time
Back to top Go down
xXelectricityXx
GFX
GFX
xXelectricityXx

PostSubject: Re: Best Dbz Villain/Z-Fighter   Best Dbz Villain/Z-Fighter I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 1:47 pm

yeah i noticed lol
are you back for good?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Best Dbz Villain/Z-Fighter   Best Dbz Villain/Z-Fighter I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 1:47 pm

when you think about it i dont think i meet you yet..
Back to top Go down
Gabriel399
Chuunin
Chuunin
Gabriel399

PostSubject: Re: Best Dbz Villain/Z-Fighter   Best Dbz Villain/Z-Fighter I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 1:48 pm

not yet, im trying to finish a certain level of a game i just got for ps2, and since im the modderator, im gonna be a little inside and out, but dont worry!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Best Dbz Villain/Z-Fighter   Best Dbz Villain/Z-Fighter I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 1:49 pm

o ok
Back to top Go down
Gabriel399
Chuunin
Chuunin
Gabriel399

PostSubject: Re: Best Dbz Villain/Z-Fighter   Best Dbz Villain/Z-Fighter I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 1:49 pm

yeah, feel like it 2, nice 2 meet ya, hope you have fun
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Best Dbz Villain/Z-Fighter   Best Dbz Villain/Z-Fighter I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 1:50 pm

Yep like wise your self...
Back to top Go down
Gabriel399
Chuunin
Chuunin
Gabriel399

PostSubject: Re: Best Dbz Villain/Z-Fighter   Best Dbz Villain/Z-Fighter I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 1:52 pm

im a biot old in the forum, since i was number 5 at most at the rank
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Best Dbz Villain/Z-Fighter   Best Dbz Villain/Z-Fighter I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 1:53 pm

o ok
Back to top Go down
Solo
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Best Dbz Villain/Z-Fighter   Best Dbz Villain/Z-Fighter I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 8:03 pm

Villain: Kid Buu

Z Fighter: Gohan
Back to top Go down
jannypana
Academy Student
jannypana

PostSubject: Re: Best Dbz Villain/Z-Fighter   Best Dbz Villain/Z-Fighter I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 2:24 am

frieza is awesome, with the powerup to 100% full power, he really gave goku ssj quite a bit of work with that form, but buu might be the best villain in dbz, because he can absorb other fighters and use their techniques as his ownsilver tiffany bracelets
Cheap Gucci Purses
Chanel Coco Bags
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Dbz Villain/Z-Fighter   Best Dbz Villain/Z-Fighter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Dbz Villain/Z-Fighter
Page 1 of 1