Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime World

Life, Death and Anime In Between

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Silent Assassin
who is the best dragonball z  villain I_vote_lcapwho is the best dragonball z  villain I_voting_barwho is the best dragonball z  villain I_vote_rcap 
xXelectricityXx
who is the best dragonball z  villain I_vote_lcapwho is the best dragonball z  villain I_voting_barwho is the best dragonball z  villain I_vote_rcap 
0Renzokuken0
Sephiroth
товарищ
Gohan
freewillow15
Gabriel399
Emilywolf96
UltimateKurosakiX
Latest topics
» By specializing in the jumpy
who is the best dragonball z  villain I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 4:48 am by nishbdh1234

» who has the best hair style
who is the best dragonball z  villain I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:19 am by applejuicerss

» Death Note
who is the best dragonball z  villain I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:18 am by applejuicerss

» What is the most brutal Anime?
who is the best dragonball z  villain I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:57 pm by Bellum88

» Wolfs Rain
who is the best dragonball z  villain I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:05 am by tetito0

» GoldenBoy^^
who is the best dragonball z  villain I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:44 pm by tetito0

» How about hellsing
who is the best dragonball z  villain I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:39 pm by tetito0

» Soul Eater, anyone~?
who is the best dragonball z  villain I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:37 pm by tetito0

» Who's Your Favorite One Piece Character?
who is the best dragonball z  villain I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:10 pm by tetito0

who is the best dragonball z villain

Go down 
+5
captainKisuke
0Renzokuken0
Silent Assassin
freewillow15
vortex571
9 posters
AuthorMessage
vortex571
Chuunin
Chuunin
vortex571

who is the best dragonball z  villain Empty
PostSubject: who is the best dragonball z villain   who is the best dragonball z  villain I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:24 pm

i think i might have to go with cell

Last edited by vortex571 on Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
freewillow15
Chuunin
Chuunin
freewillow15

PostSubject: Re: who is the best dragonball z villain   who is the best dragonball z  villain I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:31 pm

I Also Agree, It Only Took Like 20Episodes To Beat Him, Ha Ha Just Joking Of Course.
Back to top Go down
Silent Assassin
Administrator
Administrator
Silent Assassin

PostSubject: Re: who is the best dragonball z villain   who is the best dragonball z  villain I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:23 pm

cell was a good enemy. he came from the future, he was clever & could absorb enemies attacks thus makking him stronger and gain knowledge on them. he had the ability to use their powers...
Back to top Go down
https://animeworld.editboard.com
0Renzokuken0
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
0Renzokuken0

PostSubject: Re: who is the best dragonball z villain   who is the best dragonball z  villain I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:47 pm

Vegeta was a good villain back in the days
Back to top Go down
Silent Assassin
Administrator
Administrator
Silent Assassin

PostSubject: Re: who is the best dragonball z villain   who is the best dragonball z  villain I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 10:05 pm

0Renzokuken0 wrote:
Vegeta was a good villain back in the days

yes he had great pride...and honour and gave goku a run for his money... i enjoy super buu... the ultimate bad guy..
Back to top Go down
vortex571
Chuunin
Chuunin
vortex571

PostSubject: Re: who is the best dragonball z villain   who is the best dragonball z  villain I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:06 pm

what about frieza ok he may sound like a girl but his death ball was pretty cool
Back to top Go down
Silent Assassin
Administrator
Administrator
Silent Assassin

PostSubject: Re: who is the best dragonball z villain   who is the best dragonball z  villain I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:37 am

Frieza was great. I mean he kept you interested because he kept changing forms whenever he got beat...He was good..

Imagine him with a 5th form like Cooler. He would look like 5th form cooler but with slight adjustments and his sissy voice maybe
Back to top Go down
captainKisuke
Academy Student
captainKisuke

PostSubject: Re: who is the best dragonball z villain   who is the best dragonball z  villain I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:00 am

Although Vegeta was good when it came down to it, he still has to be my abosoloute favourite villain. Even when he had joined the z-fighters he still resented goku through the whole series for being stronger, and even let babadi turn him evil again just to beat goku.
Back to top Go down
vortex571
Chuunin
Chuunin
vortex571

PostSubject: Re: who is the best dragonball z villain   who is the best dragonball z  villain I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:22 am

vegeta was a great villain

Last edited by vortex571 on Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silent Assassin
Administrator
Administrator
Silent Assassin

PostSubject: Re: who is the best dragonball z villain   who is the best dragonball z  villain I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:15 pm

Vegeta only came to the planet to see who killed Raditz. He wanted to be the strongest saiyan...he couldnt.. In DBZ he comes 3RD

1) Gohan (could go stronger) and Goku (equal end of Z)
2) Brolly
3)Vegeta
4)Trunks - Goten

If it were a few years after Z Vegeta would be higher than Brolly
Back to top Go down
freewillow15
Chuunin
Chuunin
freewillow15

PostSubject: Re: who is the best dragonball z villain   who is the best dragonball z  villain I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:18 pm

Vegeta Was awesome, back when the side characters only mildly sucked XD
Back to top Go down
Shadowtastic
Genin
Genin
Shadowtastic

PostSubject: Re: who is the best dragonball z villain   who is the best dragonball z  villain I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:41 pm

I think it's kid buu becase he lasted the longest and almost conquered all and if it wern't for a certain wish it would've all be lost!!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: who is the best dragonball z villain   who is the best dragonball z  villain I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:46 pm

vegeta back in the days but know, i'd say freza or cell. tho's two look cool. I also like a the big bad bogie buu's. Kid buu Was insan!!!!!!!!!! Crazy!!!!!!!!!Wack!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Sasuke on Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silent Assassin
Administrator
Administrator
Silent Assassin

PostSubject: Re: who is the best dragonball z villain   who is the best dragonball z  villain I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:52 am

Shadowtastic wrote:
I think it's kid buu becase he lasted the longest and almost conquered all and if it wern't for a certain wish it would've all be lost!!!

Kid Buu was super Crazy. I mean he didnt care about anything. and he was weaker than Super Buu. He only seemedstronger becasue of the destruction he caused.

Kid Buu was a gorrila
Back to top Go down
Gabriel399
Chuunin
Chuunin
Gabriel399

PostSubject: Re: who is the best dragonball z villain   who is the best dragonball z  villain I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:05 am

kid buu is the bomb, but i like omega shenron though, ´cause he has all of the shaddow shenrons (dragons)attcks and abbilities, and his stamina is endless
Back to top Go down
vortex571
Chuunin
Chuunin
vortex571

PostSubject: Re: who is the best dragonball z villain   who is the best dragonball z  villain I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:28 am

kid buu is a very good villain but i still think cell is the best
Back to top Go down
xXelectricityXx
GFX
GFX
xXelectricityXx

PostSubject: Re: who is the best dragonball z villain   who is the best dragonball z  villain I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 6:43 pm

i'd have to say frieza..
man the guy/girl didnt want to die! Razz
Back to top Go down
vortex571
Chuunin
Chuunin
vortex571

PostSubject: Re: who is the best dragonball z villain   who is the best dragonball z  villain I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:02 am

lol ya frieza was a great villain Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: who is the best dragonball z villain   who is the best dragonball z  villain I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 12:48 pm

BROLY.
Back to top Go down
Gad
Academy Student
Gad

PostSubject: Re: who is the best dragonball z villain   who is the best dragonball z  villain I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 10:23 pm

vortex571 wrote:
what about frieza ok he may sound like a girl but his death ball was pretty cool
That was only in the anime. He was a pretty badass villain. Best IMO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who is the best dragonball z villain   who is the best dragonball z  villain I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

who is the best dragonball z villain
Page 1 of 1