Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime World

Life, Death and Anime In Between

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Silent Assassin
Would you join Akatsuki or Anbu? I_vote_lcapWould you join Akatsuki or Anbu? I_voting_barWould you join Akatsuki or Anbu? I_vote_rcap 
xXelectricityXx
Would you join Akatsuki or Anbu? I_vote_lcapWould you join Akatsuki or Anbu? I_voting_barWould you join Akatsuki or Anbu? I_vote_rcap 
0Renzokuken0
Sephiroth
товарищ
Gohan
freewillow15
Gabriel399
Emilywolf96
UltimateKurosakiX
Latest topics
» By specializing in the jumpy
Would you join Akatsuki or Anbu? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 4:48 am by nishbdh1234

» who has the best hair style
Would you join Akatsuki or Anbu? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:19 am by applejuicerss

» Death Note
Would you join Akatsuki or Anbu? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:18 am by applejuicerss

» What is the most brutal Anime?
Would you join Akatsuki or Anbu? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:57 pm by Bellum88

» Wolfs Rain
Would you join Akatsuki or Anbu? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:05 am by tetito0

» GoldenBoy^^
Would you join Akatsuki or Anbu? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:44 pm by tetito0

» How about hellsing
Would you join Akatsuki or Anbu? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:39 pm by tetito0

» Soul Eater, anyone~?
Would you join Akatsuki or Anbu? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:37 pm by tetito0

» Who's Your Favorite One Piece Character?
Would you join Akatsuki or Anbu? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:10 pm by tetito0

Would you join Akatsuki or Anbu?

Go down 
+5
narutoxfox
whitewolfx91
UltimateKurosakiX
Sephiroth
xXelectricityXx
9 posters
AuthorMessage
xXelectricityXx
GFX
GFX
xXelectricityXx

Would you join Akatsuki or Anbu? Empty
PostSubject: Would you join Akatsuki or Anbu?   Would you join Akatsuki or Anbu? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 4:19 pm

If you had the choice...
Would you choose to become an Anbu or part of the Akatsuki and WHY!

Last edited by xXelectricityXx on Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Would you join Akatsuki or Anbu?   Would you join Akatsuki or Anbu? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 4:23 pm

I would become a part of the ANBU because, they are somewhat more skilled then the akatsuki and they are faster, and smarter then the akatsuki. ANBU work in group's of 5 and akatsuki work in group's of 2, so they could over power them, out-smart them and out number them.

BTW: witch would you join xXelectricityXx?
Back to top Go down
xXelectricityXx
GFX
GFX
xXelectricityXx

PostSubject: Re: Would you join Akatsuki or Anbu?   Would you join Akatsuki or Anbu? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 4:26 pm

I would also join the Anbu because I don't think I'll enjoy living my life with a 100,000,000$ bounty on meXD
Also Anbu might not be as phisically skilled as the Akatsuki but they are mentally.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Would you join Akatsuki or Anbu?   Would you join Akatsuki or Anbu? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 4:28 pm

yes they think about every thing before they even atemp anything
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Would you join Akatsuki or Anbu?   Would you join Akatsuki or Anbu? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 4:29 pm

I would want to become part of the Akatsuki.I have a few reasons why I would join them. First reason is because I love what Akatsuki is aiming for World Domination. Second reason is I could accomplish my own goals while in Akatsuki.Last reason is to gather the tailed beasts and use them to annihilate a whole shinobi nation to end the war and so people would depend on Akatsuki.
Back to top Go down
UltimateKurosakiX
Chuunin
Chuunin
UltimateKurosakiX

PostSubject: Re: Would you join Akatsuki or Anbu?   Would you join Akatsuki or Anbu? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 5:47 pm

probably anbu for same reasons of electricity, i cannot feel good with a bounty on me xD
Back to top Go down
whitewolfx91
Genin
Genin
whitewolfx91

PostSubject: Re: Would you join Akatsuki or Anbu?   Would you join Akatsuki or Anbu? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 7:59 am

um anbu be cause if i was in akatsuki i couldn't help but feel that i was being used and that when the leader got his way i would be tossed aside
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Would you join Akatsuki or Anbu?   Would you join Akatsuki or Anbu? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:28 pm

ANBU. Just like i said before, for the same reasons as me and xXelec.Xx
Back to top Go down
narutoxfox
Academy Student
narutoxfox

PostSubject: Re: Would you join Akatsuki or Anbu?   Would you join Akatsuki or Anbu? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:52 pm

Would you join Akatsuki or Anbu? Lol the reality is it depends on youuu. If i had major powers, such as itachi or tobi, akatsuki because it would be more rewarding. but if i were simply a normal ninja, such as shikamaru or choji or iurka, i would stay with ANBU because i would have defense in numbers. and same erason as UltimateKurosakiX, i dont want to be targeted
Back to top Go down
g4atw
Academy Student
g4atw

PostSubject: Re: Would you join Akatsuki or Anbu?   Would you join Akatsuki or Anbu? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 6:39 am

the pic tells it all[img]Would you join Akatsuki or Anbu? Peinge2[/img]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/geradparisburnham
0Renzokuken0
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
0Renzokuken0

PostSubject: Re: Would you join Akatsuki or Anbu?   Would you join Akatsuki or Anbu? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 3:42 am

I'd go with akatsuki for the sake of being evil and mysterious. Pretty cool how they're all so powerful and well known throughout the country. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Would you join Akatsuki or Anbu?   Would you join Akatsuki or Anbu? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:33 am

0Renzokuken0 wrote:
I'd go with akatsuki for the sake of being evil and mysterious. Pretty cool how they're all so powerful and well known throughout the country. Very Happy

yeah, but the ANBU are Powerful to, and there also well known throughout the country
Back to top Go down
chordi01
Chuunin
Chuunin
chordi01

PostSubject: Re: Would you join Akatsuki or Anbu?   Would you join Akatsuki or Anbu? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 8:28 am

the anbu cause they are well trained
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Would you join Akatsuki or Anbu?   Would you join Akatsuki or Anbu? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:41 pm

chordi01 wrote:
the anbu cause they are well trained

you are 100% right
Back to top Go down
UlquirroaSchiffer
Chuunin
Chuunin
UlquirroaSchiffer

PostSubject: Re: Would you join Akatsuki or Anbu?   Would you join Akatsuki or Anbu? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:58 pm

I Pick Anbu Becuz There Strong And Might Become A Sage Or Hokage
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you join Akatsuki or Anbu?   Would you join Akatsuki or Anbu? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Would you join Akatsuki or Anbu?
Page 1 of 1