Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime World

Life, Death and Anime In Between

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Silent Assassin
Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki I_vote_lcapWho's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki I_voting_barWho's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki I_vote_rcap 
xXelectricityXx
Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki I_vote_lcapWho's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki I_voting_barWho's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki I_vote_rcap 
0Renzokuken0
Sephiroth
товарищ
Gohan
freewillow15
Gabriel399
Emilywolf96
UltimateKurosakiX
Latest topics
» By specializing in the jumpy
Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 4:48 am by nishbdh1234

» who has the best hair style
Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:19 am by applejuicerss

» Death Note
Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:18 am by applejuicerss

» What is the most brutal Anime?
Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:57 pm by Bellum88

» Wolfs Rain
Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:05 am by tetito0

» GoldenBoy^^
Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:44 pm by tetito0

» How about hellsing
Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:39 pm by tetito0

» Soul Eater, anyone~?
Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:37 pm by tetito0

» Who's Your Favorite One Piece Character?
Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:10 pm by tetito0

Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki

Go down 
+6
UltimateKurosakiX
xXelectricityXx
0Renzokuken0
animefan
freewillow15
Gabriel399
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki Empty
PostSubject: Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki   Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:20 am

Who's do you think Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki.

I Think Naruto And Sasuke Because:
-The Mangekyo Sharingan And The Nine Tail's Power Can Beat Anything
-Naruto Can Summon Toad's And Sasuke Can Summon Snake's.
-Sasuke Has All of orochimaru's Power
-Naruto Learned Every Jiraya Taught him.
-Curse Mark And Nine Tail's Have Infinite Chakra.
-Sasuke Has The knowledge on Every member in the akatsuki.
-Naruto Has Sage Made
-Sasuke Has Chidori
-Naruto Has Rasengan

Now it's your turn!!!
Back to top Go down
Gabriel399
Chuunin
Chuunin
Gabriel399

PostSubject: Who Is Stronger???   Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:40 am

My Guess....Sasuke And Naruto

I dont Know If These are names of attacks, but, enlighten me!

Vermillion Rasengan, when naruto is in the nine-tailed fox mode and he starts building up chacra to attack with rasengan, and sasuke, when he is in the curse mark advanced state, he unleashes this black chidori!

but thats just me
Back to top Go down
freewillow15
Chuunin
Chuunin
freewillow15

PostSubject: Re: Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki   Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:43 am

Kind Of Hard To Say But....Akatsuki. There Is Way More, And They All Have Powerful Techniques. Sasuke Had A Hard Time Beating Itachi & Naruto Had A Hard Time Beating Pein. No Way Would They Win.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki   Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:45 am

freewillow15 wrote:
Kind Of Hard To Say But....Akatsuki. There Is Way More, And They All Have Powerful Techniques. Sasuke Had A Hard Time Beating Itachi & Naruto Had A Hard Time Beating Pein. No Way Would They Win.

know sasuke can back up naruto and naruto can back up naruto so they would win. That's just the truth. They become friend's agian in this thread. ok. got it, good!
Back to top Go down
freewillow15
Chuunin
Chuunin
freewillow15

PostSubject: Re: Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki   Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:48 am

No Way ALL OF AKATSUKI!!!! That Means All The Peins Itachi And Kisami FREAKING MADARA UCHICHA!!!!!! Absolutely No Way In The World Could They..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki   Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:51 am

no itachi, pein, hiden, kakazu, sasori, deidara are all dead so know post your responce.................................................................................................
Back to top Go down
Gabriel399
Chuunin
Chuunin
Gabriel399

PostSubject: Re: Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki   Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:55 am

I always wondered How deidara could get one of his/ her arms stappled like that, i always thought he/she was a zombie!

by tha way, how come theyre dead, they look so alive 2 me

"immortality will come for such as are fit for it" lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki   Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:56 am

Gabriel399 wrote:
I always wondered How deidara could get one of his/ her arms stappled like that, i always thought he/she was a zombie!

by tha way, how come theyre dead, they look so alive 2 me

"immortality will come for such as are fit for it" lol

You do know diedara is a boy right? i use to think he was a girl too so don't freak or anything. i'm just tellen u kk?kk!
Back to top Go down
Gabriel399
Chuunin
Chuunin
Gabriel399

PostSubject: she IS????   Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:00 am

damn, she's a "he"

hey im jus gonna be plain damn straight, i did not, im just downloading the naruto entire anime, and that includes shippuuden, so i havent got to the akatsuki episodes yet, so im kinda surprised
Back to top Go down
Gabriel399
Chuunin
Chuunin
Gabriel399

PostSubject: Re: Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki   Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:03 am

im more of dbz fan, lol
Back to top Go down
Gabriel399
Chuunin
Chuunin
Gabriel399

PostSubject: Re: Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki   Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:04 am

by the way, my avatar is ssj4 goku, i just modded the pic in sony vegas
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki   Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:05 am

ok, and Naruto or sasuke cannot die in shippuden, there the main character's!!!!!
Back to top Go down
animefan
Chuunin
Chuunin
animefan

PostSubject: Re: Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki   Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 5:53 am

i think sasuke and naruto Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/soulreaperrukia10
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki   Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 5:47 pm

yeah i do so, the two strongest in the seris, even madara sad sasuke could bring down all the path's of pain and naruto can defeat kakashi at rasengan and power and strength. i was on an episode, kakashi battled naruto and naruto distroyed kakashi with rasen. vs. rasen.
Back to top Go down
0Renzokuken0
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
0Renzokuken0

PostSubject: Re: Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki   Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:07 pm

I think Naruto is simply because the show is named after him, so it gives us an idea that he has potential to be greater than any ninja. Plus he is
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
freewillow15
Chuunin
Chuunin
freewillow15

PostSubject: Re: Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki   Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 8:52 am

Well Ya Naruto And Sasuke Can't Die, But The Wouldn't Win & Thats Why They Never Faced All Of Them As Partners.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel399
Chuunin
Chuunin
Gabriel399

PostSubject: Re: Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki   Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 10:39 am

they would win vs the akatsuki clan, but if sasuke would win against all 5 of them then that's a good call

Last edited by Gabriel399 on Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gabriel399
Chuunin
Chuunin
Gabriel399

PostSubject: Re: Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki   Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 10:42 am

only if it is vs a invisible enemy team
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki   Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 10:41 am

ya but there relly is only 5 akatsuki mamber's alive so naruto and sasuke would win again's the 5 akatsuki members. know what do you say? i think you should change your answer.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel399
Chuunin
Chuunin
Gabriel399

PostSubject: Re: Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki   Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 10:48 am

sure, the village hidden in the leafs (konoha) "DID" Have the uchiha clan, but now two of them survived, One is In the akatsuki a,d the other is a weakling, plus he joined an outlaw, and the others are all weaklings compared to some of the sand and sound ninjas!

plus in the series all the hokages are dead but one, and she is just an old geezer that uses a spell to make her look younger at the eyes of other people!

so in a way the whole naruto Trully Is The Definition Of Embaressment
Back to top Go down
freewillow15
Chuunin
Chuunin
freewillow15

PostSubject: Re: Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki   Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:14 pm

I Don't Know, Maybe Naruto And Sasuke Could Win Against The Rest Of Akatsuke That Are Still Alive. Then Again We Still Don't Know Madaras True Power :O
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki   Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:19 pm

ya there are only 3 akatsuki member's alive now so sasuke cold defeat 2/3 and they could work together and defeat the last madara, as a team.
Back to top Go down
xXelectricityXx
GFX
GFX
xXelectricityXx

PostSubject: Re: Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki   Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:59 am

i think sasuke is the strongest in the whole anime.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki   Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 9:09 am

WOW! i now but, hes not the stongest anime charcter, stongest naruto charcter yes but anime noo...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki   Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:01 pm

I well say even, but true sasuke is more powerful than naruto right now............................
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki   Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next