Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime World

Life, Death and Anime In Between

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Silent Assassin
Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWho's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki - Page 2 I_voting_barWho's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
xXelectricityXx
Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWho's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki - Page 2 I_voting_barWho's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
0Renzokuken0
Sephiroth
товарищ
Gohan
freewillow15
Gabriel399
Emilywolf96
UltimateKurosakiX
Latest topics
» By specializing in the jumpy
Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 4:48 am by nishbdh1234

» who has the best hair style
Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:19 am by applejuicerss

» Death Note
Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:18 am by applejuicerss

» What is the most brutal Anime?
Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:57 pm by Bellum88

» Wolfs Rain
Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:05 am by tetito0

» GoldenBoy^^
Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:44 pm by tetito0

» How about hellsing
Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:39 pm by tetito0

» Soul Eater, anyone~?
Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:37 pm by tetito0

» Who's Your Favorite One Piece Character?
Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:10 pm by tetito0

Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki

Go down 
+6
UltimateKurosakiX
xXelectricityXx
0Renzokuken0
animefan
freewillow15
Gabriel399
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki   Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:08 pm

Yes so who do you think would win?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki   Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:11 pm

ahhhhhhh i really dont know maybe naruto because he is the main character.....
i really cant say
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki   Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:24 pm

i think naruto and sasuke wound win easily!
Back to top Go down
UltimateKurosakiX
Chuunin
Chuunin
UltimateKurosakiX

PostSubject: Re: Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki   Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 4:31 pm

easily naruto and sauske. naruto is strong but not as strong as sauske, so obviously sauske would make up for some of it so would naruto.
Back to top Go down
xXelectricityXx
GFX
GFX
xXelectricityXx

PostSubject: Re: Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki   Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:14 am

naruto because he's the main character...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki   Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 12:54 pm

just because hes the main charter's does not mean hes the strongest
Back to top Go down
Sai
Academy Student
Sai

PostSubject: Re: Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki   Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 6:05 am

Yeah, i think sasuke and naruto would win easily
Back to top Go down
xXelectricityXx
GFX
GFX
xXelectricityXx

PostSubject: Re: Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki   Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:42 am

Sai wrote:
Yeah, i think sasuke and naruto would win easily

I disagree, I think they would have an extremely hard time because during the fight between Deidara and Sasuke, Sasuke almost died...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki   Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 1:45 pm

no, he had the battle planned out, he said he had a plan and if the plan failed he had a back up plan, and a back up plan for the back-up plan.
Back to top Go down
xXelectricityXx
GFX
GFX
xXelectricityXx

PostSubject: Re: Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki   Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:49 pm

Sasuke wrote:
no, he had the battle planned out, he said he had a plan and if the plan failed he had a back up plan, and a back up plan for the back-up plan.

omg lol you serious?
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki   Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:01 pm

Akatsuki stronger since Madara Uchiha is with them.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki   Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:10 am

well if you put it that way i'd say akatsuki!
Back to top Go down
whitewolfx91
Genin
Genin
whitewolfx91

PostSubject: Re: Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki   Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 8:17 am

lol sauke i believe we can agree that they would pwn.
Back to top Go down
whitewolfx91
Genin
Genin
whitewolfx91

PostSubject: Re: Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki   Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 8:18 am

lol i just saw the comment on madara uchiha and my mind changed so fast
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki   Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 12:50 pm

Yeah, me too, i think akatsuki would win, because of Madara, Madara could probity Kill Them on his own.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki   Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:11 pm

Yeah, I Change My Mind, I Now Say Akatsuki
Back to top Go down
chordi01
Chuunin
Chuunin
chordi01

PostSubject: Re: Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki   Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:59 am

i think sasuke and naruto because sasuke have the heaven seal curse mark and naruto has the nine tailed fox power
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki   Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:50 pm

chordi01 wrote:
i think sasuke and naruto because sasuke have the heaven seal curse mark and naruto has the nine tailed fox power

yeah, but Madara can...
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
chordi01
Chuunin
Chuunin
chordi01

PostSubject: Re: Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki   Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 4:15 am

i know wat he can do i just saying i think they have a shot even though i know wat the Akatsukiare capable of
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki   Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 6:57 am

chordi01 wrote:
i know wat he can do i just saying i think they have a shot even though i know wat the Akatsukiare capable of

yeah so really there even in power
Back to top Go down
chordi01
Chuunin
Chuunin
chordi01

PostSubject: Re: Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki   Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 10:07 am

yeah they r
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki   Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's Stronger? Sasuke And Naruto or The Entire Akatsuki
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2