Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime World

Life, Death and Anime In Between

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Silent Assassin
Who Is currently Stronger, Naruto or Sasuke? I_vote_lcapWho Is currently Stronger, Naruto or Sasuke? I_voting_barWho Is currently Stronger, Naruto or Sasuke? I_vote_rcap 
xXelectricityXx
Who Is currently Stronger, Naruto or Sasuke? I_vote_lcapWho Is currently Stronger, Naruto or Sasuke? I_voting_barWho Is currently Stronger, Naruto or Sasuke? I_vote_rcap 
0Renzokuken0
Sephiroth
товарищ
Gohan
freewillow15
Gabriel399
Emilywolf96
UltimateKurosakiX
Latest topics
» By specializing in the jumpy
Who Is currently Stronger, Naruto or Sasuke? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 4:48 am by nishbdh1234

» who has the best hair style
Who Is currently Stronger, Naruto or Sasuke? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:19 am by applejuicerss

» Death Note
Who Is currently Stronger, Naruto or Sasuke? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:18 am by applejuicerss

» What is the most brutal Anime?
Who Is currently Stronger, Naruto or Sasuke? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:57 pm by Bellum88

» Wolfs Rain
Who Is currently Stronger, Naruto or Sasuke? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:05 am by tetito0

» GoldenBoy^^
Who Is currently Stronger, Naruto or Sasuke? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:44 pm by tetito0

» How about hellsing
Who Is currently Stronger, Naruto or Sasuke? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:39 pm by tetito0

» Soul Eater, anyone~?
Who Is currently Stronger, Naruto or Sasuke? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:37 pm by tetito0

» Who's Your Favorite One Piece Character?
Who Is currently Stronger, Naruto or Sasuke? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:10 pm by tetito0

Who Is currently Stronger, Naruto or Sasuke?

Go down 
+6
chordi01
Whispering Heartbeat
Silent Assassin
Solo
whitewolfx91
animefan
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
animefan
Chuunin
Chuunin
animefan

Who Is currently Stronger, Naruto or Sasuke? Empty
PostSubject: Who Is currently Stronger, Naruto or Sasuke?   Who Is currently Stronger, Naruto or Sasuke? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:16 am

what do you think ?naruto or sasuke ?
for me they are equal they are powerful and stronger Who Is currently Stronger, Naruto or Sasuke? Icon_smile Who Is currently Stronger, Naruto or Sasuke? 2007-013
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/soulreaperrukia10
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who Is currently Stronger, Naruto or Sasuke?   Who Is currently Stronger, Naruto or Sasuke? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:22 pm

To me Sasuke Beacuse Jiriaya Even said that with out sasuke, naruto is nothing and that sasuke is the one narutos want's to surpass
Back to top Go down
whitewolfx91
Genin
Genin
whitewolfx91

PostSubject: Re: Who Is currently Stronger, Naruto or Sasuke?   Who Is currently Stronger, Naruto or Sasuke? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 2:12 pm

naruto has the ability to leave sasuke so far behind when you think about all that he has to work with

kybi
sage mode
personal training from one of the ledgendary sanin
son of the fourth hokage
and exceptianaly large amount of chakara
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who Is currently Stronger, Naruto or Sasuke?   Who Is currently Stronger, Naruto or Sasuke? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 3:09 pm

Well if you think that is good, you should think tis is better:

Sasuke is Stronger because:

-Mangekyo Sharingan
-Curse State 2
-Personal Training form one of the legendary sanin, orochimaru
-Personal Training with the copy ninja, Kakashi
-His normal Sharingan gives sasuke more power then The nine-tailed fox has in total (The 9-tailed fox even said)
-He much faster then naruto
-He has his own squad

Try to top all that
Back to top Go down
animefan
Chuunin
Chuunin
animefan

PostSubject: Re: Who Is currently Stronger, Naruto or Sasuke?   Who Is currently Stronger, Naruto or Sasuke? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 6:21 am

Who Is currently Stronger, Naruto or Sasuke? Icon_mad sasuke you're right!!!
naruto can't be much powerful than sasuke i remember now when naruto fight with sasuke and he use nine tail fox sasuke win
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/soulreaperrukia10
whitewolfx91
Genin
Genin
whitewolfx91

PostSubject: Re: Who Is currently Stronger, Naruto or Sasuke?   Who Is currently Stronger, Naruto or Sasuke? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 7:45 am

[SPOILERS!!!]

hmm maybe your right but when we think about all the possibilitys i mean i know people say kybi and sage mode cant be intertwined but we have seen proof that naruto has another power when the manga showed him with cross eyes

this new mode may cancel out the effect of sasukes sharingan on naruto. i geuss we wont know untill more develops on narutos power
Back to top Go down
whitewolfx91
Genin
Genin
whitewolfx91

PostSubject: Re: Who Is currently Stronger, Naruto or Sasuke?   Who Is currently Stronger, Naruto or Sasuke? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 7:49 am

and anime fan if i remember correctly naruto only just lost to sauke on kybi mode 3 tails

we have all seen the explosive power of 4 tails

and for the manga readers and movie watchers if i remember correctly he went up to 6 or 7 tails i cant remember but even so he has so many more levels if naruto ever came to the point to were he could trust the kybi not to take over his body he would be almost unstopable
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who Is currently Stronger, Naruto or Sasuke?   Who Is currently Stronger, Naruto or Sasuke? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 12:56 pm

Yes he went up to 7 tail's but yamato stopped him with eas.

Yeah, but Sasuke Does not only have Sharingan, he also has mangekyo sharingan and the effect's of that crossed eyed thing dose not cancel out the effect's of sasuke's sharingan
Back to top Go down
whitewolfx91
Genin
Genin
whitewolfx91

PostSubject: Re: Who Is currently Stronger, Naruto or Sasuke?   Who Is currently Stronger, Naruto or Sasuke? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 12:59 pm

i know i said may but hey anything could happen
Back to top Go down
Solo
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Who Is currently Stronger, Naruto or Sasuke?   Who Is currently Stronger, Naruto or Sasuke? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 7:51 pm

Sasuke wrote:

-Mangekyo Sharingan
-Curse State 2
-His normal Sharingan gives sasuke more power then The nine-tailed fox has in total (The 9-tailed fox even said)
-He has his own squad

Try to top all that
Naruto

-Remember we don't know what special powers Itachi gave Naruto.
-Sasuke Mangekyo sharingan is killing his eyes(So better eye sight)
-Naruto still has the wind style Rasengan.
-I believe they said Naruto was stronger than Sasuke because the first time they met in 3 years Naruto was weaken.
-Sage Mode
-Naruto has the entire Leaf behind him.
-Naruto's love for his friends gives him power beyond nine tails(The never give up spirit)
-Sasuke had to use his sharingan to control his summoning. Naruto's summoning listens to him sometimes.

Plus Itachi broke the curse mark.

Remember Naruto got strong from training; Sasuke most likely took medicine that was helping him like they said..

Sasuke uses his talent he's born with. He wants power the easy way.

Other like Naruto and Lee uses power they trained countless hours.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who Is currently Stronger, Naruto or Sasuke?   Who Is currently Stronger, Naruto or Sasuke? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 2:52 am

Solo wrote:
Sasuke wrote:

-Mangekyo Sharingan
-Curse State 2
-He has his own squad

Try to top all that
Naruto

-I believe they said Naruto was stronger than Sasuke because the first time they met in 3 years Naruto was weaken.
-Sage Mode
-Naruto's love for his friends gives him power beyond nine tails(The never give up spirit)
-Sasuke had to use his sharingan to control his summoning. Naruto's summoning listens to him sometimes.

Remember Naruto got strong from training; Sasuke most likely took medicine that was helping him like they said..

Where you said he has all of the leaf behind him, Sasuke has The entire akatsuki and his own team behind him.

The mangekyo sharingan can control the 9 -tailed fox with eas.

Sasuke killed Orochimaru, an army of 100 Sound Ninja, Itachi, and Deidara.

And Sasuke had several Plan's to kill deidara and itachi, so if 1 plan didn't work, he could use another one.

And also, itachi didn't break the curse, Sasuke copied it so it was on going.

Plus if sasuke is in danger madara could kill the entire leaf village using naruto.

And Plus Sasuke has his very own team, and jugo is so string there only two people has been known to stop him, sasuke and kimmimaro.

I have even more proff but, i don't have much time.
Back to top Go down
whitewolfx91
Genin
Genin
whitewolfx91

PostSubject: Re: Who Is currently Stronger, Naruto or Sasuke?   Who Is currently Stronger, Naruto or Sasuke? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 11:10 am

we seem to be goin far from the original question

what i was saying if it was a one on one i just dont see sasuke winning....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who Is currently Stronger, Naruto or Sasuke?   Who Is currently Stronger, Naruto or Sasuke? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 11:35 am

The only reason most people think naruto would win is because hes the main character, but in a real battle, sasuke would win, sasuke bet naruto 2 in battle and like a million time's out of battle.
Back to top Go down
Solo
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Who Is currently Stronger, Naruto or Sasuke?   Who Is currently Stronger, Naruto or Sasuke? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 5:12 pm

Sasuke wrote:
Solo wrote:
Sasuke wrote:

-Mangekyo Sharingan
-Curse State 2
-He has his own squad

Try to top all that
Naruto

-Sage Mode

Where you said he has all of the leaf behind him, Sasuke has The entire akatsuki and his own team behind him.

The mangekyo sharingan can control the 9 -tailed fox with eas.

Sasuke killed Orochimaru, an army of 100 Sound Ninja, Itachi, and Deidara.

And Sasuke had several Plan's to kill deidara and itachi, so if 1 plan didn't work, he could use another one.

And also, itachi didn't break the curse, Sasuke copied it so it was on going.

Plus if sasuke is in danger madara could kill the entire leaf village using naruto.

And Plus Sasuke has his very own team, and jugo is so string there only two people has been known to stop him, sasuke and kimmimaro.

I have even more proff but, i don't have much time.
Sasuke even said it himself, he had to kill Orochimaru while he was weaken.

On the other hand Naruto was owning Orochimaru at full power.

Itachi was weaken during his fight with sasuke. He was already dieing.

Sorry I'm off topic.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who Is currently Stronger, Naruto or Sasuke?   Who Is currently Stronger, Naruto or Sasuke? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 5:32 pm

Naruto wasn't owning him, the 9-tailed fox was
Back to top Go down
whitewolfx91
Genin
Genin
whitewolfx91

PostSubject: Re: Who Is currently Stronger, Naruto or Sasuke?   Who Is currently Stronger, Naruto or Sasuke? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 12:40 am

sasuke thats not a good argument what you are saying there is that naruto should never be able to use the foxes power ? just like sasuke has sharingan naruto has a tailed beast i dont hear you saying anything about how sasuke uses both his eys and the curse mark whilst naruto has been developing his own power
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who Is currently Stronger, Naruto or Sasuke?   Who Is currently Stronger, Naruto or Sasuke? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 6:40 am

whitewolfx91 wrote:
sasuke thats not a good argument what you are saying there is that naruto should never be able to use the foxes power ? just like sasuke has sharingan naruto has a tailed beast i dont hear you saying anything about how sasuke uses both his eys and the curse mark whilst naruto has been developing his own power

Sasuke had to work hard as a child to gain the sharingan, it was no walk in the park, but, The nine-tail's was just given to naruto, and sasuke had to go through so muck to gain the mangekyo and for naruto to be at full petulance, all he has to do is ripe a piece of paper of a door. So really sasuke wasn't born with all this power, naruto was, and even the fox himself said that sasuke with normal sharingan has much more chakara and power then the fox at full petulance.
Back to top Go down
Silent Assassin
Administrator
Administrator
Silent Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Who Is currently Stronger, Naruto or Sasuke?   Who Is currently Stronger, Naruto or Sasuke? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:13 am

It was Sasuke for a long time. At the end of Naruto (not shippuden) the fght ended as a draw... but Naruto was unconcious.

But now.. Naruto would win. He is matured a shitload. Got the sage mode.. and if he goes 8 tails or 9 tails on Sasuke. He would shit his pants and run of like a b*tch.
Back to top Go down
https://animeworld.editboard.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who Is currently Stronger, Naruto or Sasuke?   Who Is currently Stronger, Naruto or Sasuke? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:18 am

Silent Assassin wrote:
It was Sasuke for a long time. At the end of Naruto (not shippuden) the fght ended as a draw... but Naruto was unconcious.

But now.. Naruto would win. He is matured a shitload. Got the sage mode.. and if he goes 8 tails or 9 tails on Sasuke. He would shit his pants and run of like a b*tch.

No he wouldn't and sasuke won that match
Back to top Go down
Silent Assassin
Administrator
Administrator
Silent Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Who Is currently Stronger, Naruto or Sasuke?   Who Is currently Stronger, Naruto or Sasuke? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:20 am

I think it was a draw, or Sasuke just..just about won..

But right now, Naruto in 9 tailes would beat Sasuke.. We all know it.

Sage Mode is cool aswell, Naruto is the main character for crying out loud, he isnt going to lose now..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who Is currently Stronger, Naruto or Sasuke?   Who Is currently Stronger, Naruto or Sasuke? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:22 am

Silent Assassin wrote:
I think it was a draw, or Sasuke just..just about won..

But right now, Naruto in 9 tailes would beat Sasuke.. We all know it.

Sage Mode is cool aswell, Naruto is the main character for crying out loud, he isnt going to lose now..

Right and that's the only reason he would win
Back to top Go down
Silent Assassin
Administrator
Administrator
Silent Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Who Is currently Stronger, Naruto or Sasuke?   Who Is currently Stronger, Naruto or Sasuke? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:31 am

Well winning is winning lol. Not matter what and I think Naruto in Sage Mode would do good aswell. Many many people say that Naruto the student has supassed his teacher Jiraiya in Sage Mode..

Sasuke couldnt beat Itachi, itachi let him win because he didnt want to kill his little brother. Sasuke would get his ass handed to him by Pein or Tobi/Madara.

But Naruto.. I think could beat Nagato/Pein.. but im not sure about beating Tobi/Madara yet
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who Is currently Stronger, Naruto or Sasuke?   Who Is currently Stronger, Naruto or Sasuke? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:15 am

Silent Assassin wrote:
Well winning is winning lol. Not matter what and I think Naruto in Sage Mode would do good aswell. Many many people say that Naruto the student has supassed his teacher Jiraiya in Sage Mode..

Sasuke couldnt beat Itachi, itachi let him win because he didnt want to kill his little brother. Sasuke would get his ass handed to him by Pein or Tobi/Madara.

But Naruto.. I think could beat Nagato/Pein.. but im not sure about beating Tobi/Madara yet

Madara said in the manga "Even if sasuke was at half his energy, he could kill pein and konan with eas..."
Back to top Go down
Silent Assassin
Administrator
Administrator
Silent Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Who Is currently Stronger, Naruto or Sasuke?   Who Is currently Stronger, Naruto or Sasuke? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:17 am

When the hell did he say this. I would like the scan please. And if you cant find it I wont believe it. Konan he could beat. I know that but .. pein.. No he couldn't beat Pein. No way, he couldnt even beat Itachi who was weaker (won by surrender of having to kill brother)

And you say half energy he beats Pein and Konan.. and with ease..

Thats bull lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who Is currently Stronger, Naruto or Sasuke?   Who Is currently Stronger, Naruto or Sasuke? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:18 am

Silent Assassin wrote:
When the hell did he say this. I would like the scan please. And if you cant find it I wont believe it. Konan he could beat. I know that but .. pein.. No he couldn't beat Pein. No way, he couldnt even beat Itachi who was weaker (won by surrender of having to kill brother)

And you say half energy he beats Pein and Konan.. and with ease..

Thats bull lol

It was said in the narutopeida
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Is currently Stronger, Naruto or Sasuke?   Who Is currently Stronger, Naruto or Sasuke? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who Is currently Stronger, Naruto or Sasuke?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next