Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime World

Life, Death and Anime In Between

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Silent Assassin
Who do you thinks is stronger, Kakashi or Sasuke I_vote_lcapWho do you thinks is stronger, Kakashi or Sasuke I_voting_barWho do you thinks is stronger, Kakashi or Sasuke I_vote_rcap 
xXelectricityXx
Who do you thinks is stronger, Kakashi or Sasuke I_vote_lcapWho do you thinks is stronger, Kakashi or Sasuke I_voting_barWho do you thinks is stronger, Kakashi or Sasuke I_vote_rcap 
0Renzokuken0
Sephiroth
товарищ
Gohan
freewillow15
Gabriel399
Emilywolf96
UltimateKurosakiX
Latest topics
» By specializing in the jumpy
Who do you thinks is stronger, Kakashi or Sasuke I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 4:48 am by nishbdh1234

» who has the best hair style
Who do you thinks is stronger, Kakashi or Sasuke I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:19 am by applejuicerss

» Death Note
Who do you thinks is stronger, Kakashi or Sasuke I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:18 am by applejuicerss

» What is the most brutal Anime?
Who do you thinks is stronger, Kakashi or Sasuke I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:57 pm by Bellum88

» Wolfs Rain
Who do you thinks is stronger, Kakashi or Sasuke I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:05 am by tetito0

» GoldenBoy^^
Who do you thinks is stronger, Kakashi or Sasuke I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:44 pm by tetito0

» How about hellsing
Who do you thinks is stronger, Kakashi or Sasuke I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:39 pm by tetito0

» Soul Eater, anyone~?
Who do you thinks is stronger, Kakashi or Sasuke I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:37 pm by tetito0

» Who's Your Favorite One Piece Character?
Who do you thinks is stronger, Kakashi or Sasuke I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:10 pm by tetito0

Who do you thinks is stronger, Kakashi or Sasuke

Go down 
4 posters

Who Do you think is stronger, kakashi or sasuke (shippuden)
Kakashi
Who do you thinks is stronger, Kakashi or Sasuke I_vote_lcap25%Who do you thinks is stronger, Kakashi or Sasuke I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Sasuke
Who do you thinks is stronger, Kakashi or Sasuke I_vote_lcap75%Who do you thinks is stronger, Kakashi or Sasuke I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 6 ]
Draw
Who do you thinks is stronger, Kakashi or Sasuke I_vote_lcap0%Who do you thinks is stronger, Kakashi or Sasuke I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Who Care's
Who do you thinks is stronger, Kakashi or Sasuke I_vote_lcap0%Who do you thinks is stronger, Kakashi or Sasuke I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I Dont Know
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe Sasuke
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe Kakashi
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Who do you thinks is stronger, Kakashi or Sasuke Empty
PostSubject: Who do you thinks is stronger, Kakashi or Sasuke   Who do you thinks is stronger, Kakashi or Sasuke I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:31 pm

Who do you think is stronger in shippuden, kakashi hatake or sasuke uchiha. It thinks sasuke is because sasuke copyed all of the akatski's move's, has the mangekyo sharingan, can use more types of chidori then kakashi and sasuke is much faster then kakashi.

kakashi is weeker because he stayed in the hidden leaf village and his ful capablaty was boxed. but if he became a rough ninja like sasuke, he'd be able to defet sasuke but in this leaf village case, he'd lose.

I'm not saying kakashi or the hidden leaf village sucks or anything but i'm trying to say that kakashi would have been stronger if he left the hidden leaf village and became a rough ninja.
Back to top Go down
Silent Assassin
Administrator
Administrator
Silent Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Who do you thinks is stronger, Kakashi or Sasuke   Who do you thinks is stronger, Kakashi or Sasuke I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:55 am

Thread Moved to Anime Battledome

Kakashi is stronger. I have made a topic like this on many forum sites. Even the biggest Naruto forum site in the world and all answers came out as Kakashi. He is alot older. Has a shitload more of the experiece. Sasuke may have copied the Akatsuki's move but for maybe over a decade now Kakashi has been copying moves and has already copied OVER 1000!!!!

They say Sasuke may have more power but Kakashi is faster. The Chidori is also Kakashi's ORIGIONAL move. Kakashi is one of the best Jounins their is, you cant say Sasuke can beat the best Jounin now can you.

If Kakashi went all out he would obliverate Sasuke if he had no mercy, He is a big character in Naruto,

Sasuke has imporved alot..alot but no way has he reached the level of Kakashi.
But still, Kakashi's knowledge about Jutsus, his speed, strength and specially battle experience, are above Sasuke's. A lot... So yeah, theres no way Sasuke could beat Kakashi.

Sasuke at Cursed Seal Level 2 has more chakra then Kakashi, he's probably faster and physically stronger. With that said, Kakashi would still win, even though Naruto and Sasuke can probably do the best against Jounin's out of the other Genin, Jounin's are without a doubt on a whole 'nother level.

Kakashi's sharingan is more developed and he has alot more experience with it. Power and speed arent everything, experience is also VERY important. Without Experiece you would get the shit kicked outta you even if you did possess strenght more than Godzilla and speed more than Sonic..Experiece..is important and Sasuke doesnt havve much of that..

Hey if you want more information visit this link

Naruto Forums Link

That site has over 1000 people on everyday at once and is the best and biggest Naruto Forum. The most elite naruto nerds are their and they all..say Kakashi wins..elite Jounin.

Loke at the poll over 200 people say Kakashi and under 40 say Sasuke Wink

I think I have justified my point
Back to top Go down
https://animeworld.editboard.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who do you thinks is stronger, Kakashi or Sasuke   Who do you thinks is stronger, Kakashi or Sasuke I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 4:11 pm

I have many threads like this on other site's and 78.9% of them say sasuke in shippuden is stronger then kakashi, not shippuden.

kakashi does not know chidori, hes only know's lightning blade/edge witch is stranger then chidori and weaker the chidori sword.

Sasuke isn't even a jouin so how can he be a stronger jouin?

in speical naruto episode, sasuke and naruto teamed up on kakashi and nearly won. there were only genin to. if sasuke level 2 in shippuden battled kakashi, kakashi would probley start of good but in the end when kakashi is all of of chakra because of all the high rank's moves he'll use and the mangekyo sharingan. so in the end all he'll have left is his taijutsu unless he'll kill himself by stressing out the mangekyo and drain all of his chakra and stamina.

So in the end sasuke would probley win. beside's sasuke has his own team to back him up and kakashi has some weekling leaf ninja the the taka can cream.

so even if sasuke is in state 2 and is losing, kakashi would still have to go against Jugo state 2. know1 can defeat jugo in state 2, not even the copy ninja.

And if Jugo loses, there still is karin to heal sasuke and also jugo can heal wounds and karin can restore chakra and stamina. Plus sasuke's ultimate lightning jutsu karin, no1 can copy or defeat it. orochimaru even said.

So that is my proff.

Don't think of me as a bad person i'm just defending sasuke, just like a lawyer Razz
Back to top Go down
Silent Assassin
Administrator
Administrator
Silent Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Who do you thinks is stronger, Kakashi or Sasuke   Who do you thinks is stronger, Kakashi or Sasuke I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 4:21 pm

What the hell was all that lmao. I gave you the link to the BIGGEST Naruto site in the world with 161,415 members who say Kakashi will win.

You just said Kakashi doesnt know Chidori. He does dude its his attack...lol...he just doesnt do the sword thing. And you just said Kakashi isnt a Jounin lmao. Kakashi is a Jounin.. one of the best EVER.

Ok Sasuke in Shippuden is stronger, faster than Kakashi and is CS2 he would give Kakashi a HUGE run for his money. Sasuke is indeed stronger and faster. yes but with this said Kakashi still wins lol..

Nar and Sas at Genin teamed up on Kakashi and NEARLY won but the thing is it wasnt a serious battle..and if it were and Kakashi went all out he would of killed them..

Remember on the top of the roofs when Naruto uses Rasengan and Sasuke Uses Chidori at full velocity throw it at each other and Kakashi grabs them and flings them away.

The only thing I can say about Sasuke is he has more power and is faster but will not win because I know so, and all the Naruto GENIOUSES say so. Lol.. I onyl read their convos and learn this..and Im quite confident..

And hu the hell is Jugo..this is Sasuke vs Kakashi not Jugo and btw Kakashi can defeat Jugo says it in the BIGGEST NARUTO SITE...haha lol..

All logic bro.. lol... your fighting a losing battle.

All i can say is Sasuke has more power and is faster but cannot win....

here is the link again ...read what people say and thanks...

http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=13995
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who do you thinks is stronger, Kakashi or Sasuke   Who do you thinks is stronger, Kakashi or Sasuke I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:35 pm

no i said sasuke was not a jouin, and kakashi does know know chidori, he know lightning blade, chidori has 5 hand seal's and kakashi only does 3.

Sasuke and naruto connot stop cause the force of the jutsu on each other halled them in and anyone could have did what kakashi did.

Who care's about that damn site [excuse my french]!! jugo is the strongest curse mark user invented. know 1 can defeat him not even kakashi, sasuke need his team's help to controll him even with the sharingan.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel399
Chuunin
Chuunin
Gabriel399

PostSubject: Re: Who do you thinks is stronger, Kakashi or Sasuke   Who do you thinks is stronger, Kakashi or Sasuke I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:45 pm

maybe kakashi, cause he was part of the ambu special ops, has more experience, trully is faster, maybe smarter, and like silent said, chidori is kakashi's original technique!

so i vote for kakashi
Back to top Go down
Gabriel399
Chuunin
Chuunin
Gabriel399

PostSubject: Re: Who do you thinks is stronger, Kakashi or Sasuke   Who do you thinks is stronger, Kakashi or Sasuke I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:47 pm

and kakashi also has mangekyo sharingan, and can use sharingan better than sasukae, also copied more techniques than sasuke
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who do you thinks is stronger, Kakashi or Sasuke   Who do you thinks is stronger, Kakashi or Sasuke I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:50 pm

why do you alway's double post???? and the fact the kakashi is as wise as the new sasuke and i mean sasuke when he was the age of sasuke like off the kakashi Chronicles. when he didn't have the mangekyo sharingan!
Back to top Go down
Gabriel399
Chuunin
Chuunin
Gabriel399

PostSubject: Re: Who do you thinks is stronger, Kakashi or Sasuke   Who do you thinks is stronger, Kakashi or Sasuke I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:56 pm

you say I double post and maybe I do, and maybe I dont who knows whts in this head of mine,

and im just giving a point to experience, im just saying that experience alson counts, maybe even more than speed and power,knoledge also counts, and kakashi also has tons of knoledge, sasuke is wise, yes, but kakashi Knows alot more than sasuke, are you forgetting that kakashi also has the assassin in the hidden mist's watter jutsu in his sharingan, and has knoledge about secret scrolls?!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who do you thinks is stronger, Kakashi or Sasuke   Who do you thinks is stronger, Kakashi or Sasuke I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:58 pm

no i mean when sasuke at the age of 16 and kakashi at the age of 16. at the age of 16 sasuke got the mangekyo sharingan and kakashi just had the sharingan.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel399
Chuunin
Chuunin
Gabriel399

PostSubject: Re: Who do you thinks is stronger, Kakashi or Sasuke   Who do you thinks is stronger, Kakashi or Sasuke I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:04 pm

Ok Ok.

But You Dont Get That level of the sharingan only by fighting do ya?

I dont Think So!

I may not be as versed in the naruto anime as you, but when sasuke was fighting with deidara, he already got all of orochimaru's power and deidara gave him a hard time, and gaara also gave sasuke a hard time, kakashi would "probably" kick sasuke's butt

but thats just me!

believe in what you want
Back to top Go down
Silent Assassin
Administrator
Administrator
Silent Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Who do you thinks is stronger, Kakashi or Sasuke   Who do you thinks is stronger, Kakashi or Sasuke I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:26 pm

Gabriel Dont double post. Just edit your first post and add what ever.

but you are correct...Kakashi was the LEADER of all ANBU's

and Sasuke. What you talking about Jugo for.. this is sasuke vs Kakashi. dont include sasukes team or Kakashi will bring his team lol..

And Sasuke got the mangyko of his brother while Kakashi had to learn it :p

Accept Defeat
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who do you thinks is stronger, Kakashi or Sasuke   Who do you thinks is stronger, Kakashi or Sasuke I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 4:15 pm

He was not leader of all ANBU's he was only a captain, ANBU only take order's from the captain's who receive order's from the seniors, Danzo or the Kage (Shadow).

No Kakashi had the mangekyo sharingan from the day obito die, just he didn't know about it untill shippuden.

Accept Defeat
Back to top Go down
xXelectricityXx
GFX
GFX
xXelectricityXx

PostSubject: Re: Who do you thinks is stronger, Kakashi or Sasuke   Who do you thinks is stronger, Kakashi or Sasuke I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:52 pm

thats a tough one
uhmm im gonna go with sasuke.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who do you thinks is stronger, Kakashi or Sasuke   Who do you thinks is stronger, Kakashi or Sasuke I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 2:27 am

xXelectricityXx wrote:
thats a tough one
uhmm im gonna go with sasuke.

Good chose, sasuke would win, and i have enough prof to prove it. so yeah sasuke would win... X3
Back to top Go down
Sai
Academy Student
Sai

PostSubject: Re: Who do you thinks is stronger, Kakashi or Sasuke   Who do you thinks is stronger, Kakashi or Sasuke I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 6:20 am

I'd Have to say sasuke as well, but kakashi would put up a awesome fight Smile
Back to top Go down
Silent Assassin
Administrator
Administrator
Silent Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Who do you thinks is stronger, Kakashi or Sasuke   Who do you thinks is stronger, Kakashi or Sasuke I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:16 am

Sasuke will not win lol. Their arent that many intelligent posters here. Yet..

But I want you all to visit this link

And then re think about your choices.

Sasuke Im not going to accept defeat. Coz thats ridiculas.

Kakashi is stronger. How can someone..new.. not much experinece beat the wise and smart Kakashi who is known to Many..

Thread Closed

visit the link..

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who do you thinks is stronger, Kakashi or Sasuke   Who do you thinks is stronger, Kakashi or Sasuke I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who do you thinks is stronger, Kakashi or Sasuke
Page 1 of 1