Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime World

Life, Death and Anime In Between

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Silent Assassin
Now we might get some people to join lol I_vote_lcapNow we might get some people to join lol I_voting_barNow we might get some people to join lol I_vote_rcap 
xXelectricityXx
Now we might get some people to join lol I_vote_lcapNow we might get some people to join lol I_voting_barNow we might get some people to join lol I_vote_rcap 
0Renzokuken0
Sephiroth
товарищ
Gohan
freewillow15
Gabriel399
Emilywolf96
UltimateKurosakiX
Latest topics
» By specializing in the jumpy
Now we might get some people to join lol I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 4:48 am by nishbdh1234

» who has the best hair style
Now we might get some people to join lol I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:19 am by applejuicerss

» Death Note
Now we might get some people to join lol I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:18 am by applejuicerss

» What is the most brutal Anime?
Now we might get some people to join lol I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:57 pm by Bellum88

» Wolfs Rain
Now we might get some people to join lol I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:05 am by tetito0

» GoldenBoy^^
Now we might get some people to join lol I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:44 pm by tetito0

» How about hellsing
Now we might get some people to join lol I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:39 pm by tetito0

» Soul Eater, anyone~?
Now we might get some people to join lol I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:37 pm by tetito0

» Who's Your Favorite One Piece Character?
Now we might get some people to join lol I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:10 pm by tetito0

Now we might get some people to join lol

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

Now we might get some people to join lol Empty
PostSubject: Now we might get some people to join lol   Now we might get some people to join lol I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 10:26 am

I got a free domain name for this site "animeworldforum.tk
Back to top Go down
Silent Assassin
Administrator
Administrator
Silent Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Now we might get some people to join lol   Now we might get some people to join lol I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 11:16 am

erm what??
Back to top Go down
https://animeworld.editboard.com
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Now we might get some people to join lol   Now we might get some people to join lol I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 1:55 pm

okay, let me say this for you it will be easy to understand. Just type in Animeworldforum.tk now and this site will pop up thanks to me.
Back to top Go down
Silent Assassin
Administrator
Administrator
Silent Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Now we might get some people to join lol   Now we might get some people to join lol I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 2:39 pm

wow how did you manage that?
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Now we might get some people to join lol   Now we might get some people to join lol I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 2:49 pm

Silent Assassin wrote:
wow how did you manage that?

Searched for domain sites and put in this site url and domain now is animeworldforum.tk

It was simple as 1 2 3.
Back to top Go down
Silent Assassin
Administrator
Administrator
Silent Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Now we might get some people to join lol   Now we might get some people to join lol I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 2:50 pm

haha could you do it as animeworld.tk ??
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Now we might get some people to join lol   Now we might get some people to join lol I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 2:51 pm

Silent Assassin wrote:
haha could you do it as animeworld.tk ??

I tried but it was taken.
Back to top Go down
Silent Assassin
Administrator
Administrator
Silent Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Now we might get some people to join lol   Now we might get some people to join lol I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 2:55 pm

Ah I see, well this will do for now and a big thankyou KOE Wink
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Now we might get some people to join lol   Now we might get some people to join lol I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 2:59 pm

no problem
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now we might get some people to join lol   Now we might get some people to join lol I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Now we might get some people to join lol
Page 1 of 1