Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime World

Life, Death and Anime In Between

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Silent Assassin
Whats Dragonball Z's Best Fight Scene? I_vote_lcapWhats Dragonball Z's Best Fight Scene? I_voting_barWhats Dragonball Z's Best Fight Scene? I_vote_rcap 
xXelectricityXx
Whats Dragonball Z's Best Fight Scene? I_vote_lcapWhats Dragonball Z's Best Fight Scene? I_voting_barWhats Dragonball Z's Best Fight Scene? I_vote_rcap 
0Renzokuken0
Sephiroth
товарищ
Gohan
freewillow15
Gabriel399
Emilywolf96
UltimateKurosakiX
Latest topics
» By specializing in the jumpy
Whats Dragonball Z's Best Fight Scene? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 4:48 am by nishbdh1234

» who has the best hair style
Whats Dragonball Z's Best Fight Scene? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:19 am by applejuicerss

» Death Note
Whats Dragonball Z's Best Fight Scene? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:18 am by applejuicerss

» What is the most brutal Anime?
Whats Dragonball Z's Best Fight Scene? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:57 pm by Bellum88

» Wolfs Rain
Whats Dragonball Z's Best Fight Scene? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:05 am by tetito0

» GoldenBoy^^
Whats Dragonball Z's Best Fight Scene? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:44 pm by tetito0

» How about hellsing
Whats Dragonball Z's Best Fight Scene? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:39 pm by tetito0

» Soul Eater, anyone~?
Whats Dragonball Z's Best Fight Scene? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:37 pm by tetito0

» Who's Your Favorite One Piece Character?
Whats Dragonball Z's Best Fight Scene? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:10 pm by tetito0

Whats Dragonball Z's Best Fight Scene?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
captainKisuke
Academy Student
captainKisuke

Whats Dragonball Z's Best Fight Scene? Empty
PostSubject: Whats Dragonball Z's Best Fight Scene?   Whats Dragonball Z's Best Fight Scene? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:37 pm

I'd have to say that the origional fight between goku and vegeta is my favourite fight scene of the series. It's mainly my favourite because it really shows goku's and vegeta's weaknesses, and they have to rely on their own strength rather than a bail-out of their super sayian forms. Both of them nearly die and it really got me on the edge of the sofa when i was watching it from the suspense. The later fights are also really good but this one always has a place in my mind as one to remember.
Back to top Go down
0Renzokuken0
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
0Renzokuken0

PostSubject: Re: Whats Dragonball Z's Best Fight Scene?   Whats Dragonball Z's Best Fight Scene? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:59 pm

Hmmm my absolute favourite would be the fight with SSJ Goku and Frieza. I mean damn that was so awesome when I was young. Even though it took like 10 episodes for it to end, I'll always love it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xXelectricityXx
GFX
GFX
xXelectricityXx

PostSubject: Re: Whats Dragonball Z's Best Fight Scene?   Whats Dragonball Z's Best Fight Scene? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:27 pm

0Renzokuken0 wrote:
Hmmm my absolute favourite would be the fight with SSJ Goku and Frieza. I mean damn that was so awesome when I was young. Even though it took like 10 episodes for it to end, I'll always love it Very Happy

agreed!
i think that the Frieza saga is what made dragon ball Z so popular and iconic.
Back to top Go down
Gohan
Chuunin
Chuunin
Gohan

PostSubject: Re: Whats Dragonball Z's Best Fight Scene?   Whats Dragonball Z's Best Fight Scene? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:33 pm

Gohan vs Cell is my favorite fight scene!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/GohanDBZReturns1
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats Dragonball Z's Best Fight Scene?   Whats Dragonball Z's Best Fight Scene? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats Dragonball Z's Best Fight Scene?
Page 1 of 1