Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime World

Life, Death and Anime In Between

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Silent Assassin
which has the best/more powerful ssj form in the entire dbz universe? I_vote_lcapwhich has the best/more powerful ssj form in the entire dbz universe? I_voting_barwhich has the best/more powerful ssj form in the entire dbz universe? I_vote_rcap 
xXelectricityXx
which has the best/more powerful ssj form in the entire dbz universe? I_vote_lcapwhich has the best/more powerful ssj form in the entire dbz universe? I_voting_barwhich has the best/more powerful ssj form in the entire dbz universe? I_vote_rcap 
0Renzokuken0
Sephiroth
товарищ
Gohan
freewillow15
Gabriel399
Emilywolf96
UltimateKurosakiX
Latest topics
» By specializing in the jumpy
which has the best/more powerful ssj form in the entire dbz universe? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 4:48 am by nishbdh1234

» who has the best hair style
which has the best/more powerful ssj form in the entire dbz universe? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:19 am by applejuicerss

» Death Note
which has the best/more powerful ssj form in the entire dbz universe? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:18 am by applejuicerss

» What is the most brutal Anime?
which has the best/more powerful ssj form in the entire dbz universe? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:57 pm by Bellum88

» Wolfs Rain
which has the best/more powerful ssj form in the entire dbz universe? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:05 am by tetito0

» GoldenBoy^^
which has the best/more powerful ssj form in the entire dbz universe? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:44 pm by tetito0

» How about hellsing
which has the best/more powerful ssj form in the entire dbz universe? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:39 pm by tetito0

» Soul Eater, anyone~?
which has the best/more powerful ssj form in the entire dbz universe? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:37 pm by tetito0

» Who's Your Favorite One Piece Character?
which has the best/more powerful ssj form in the entire dbz universe? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:10 pm by tetito0

which has the best/more powerful ssj form in the entire dbz universe?

Go down 
+3
0Renzokuken0
freewillow15
Gabriel399
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel399
Chuunin
Chuunin
Gabriel399

which has the best/more powerful ssj form in the entire dbz universe? Empty
PostSubject: which has the best/more powerful ssj form in the entire dbz universe?   which has the best/more powerful ssj form in the entire dbz universe? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:11 am

In your oppinion, who has the best/powerful super saiyan form?

Goku, gohan (teen, adult, future), trunks (future), goten, gotenks, kid trunks or vegeta? in the entire dbz universe
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: which has the best/more powerful ssj form in the entire dbz universe?   which has the best/more powerful ssj form in the entire dbz universe? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:48 am

me.....umm....................i um...............think...um.............Goku ss4....................He seam's pretty cool................HAHAHA!!!!!!!!..................................... YA!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Gabriel399
Chuunin
Chuunin
Gabriel399

PostSubject: Re: which has the best/more powerful ssj form in the entire dbz universe?   which has the best/more powerful ssj form in the entire dbz universe? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:52 am

sorry i didn say it went to the fusions as well, but to me its vegito, i know he's a fusion but he has like infinite ki!

damn it never runs out!

awesome character, i wish he could go ssj3 or ssj4
Back to top Go down
freewillow15
Chuunin
Chuunin
freewillow15

PostSubject: Re: which has the best/more powerful ssj form in the entire dbz universe?   which has the best/more powerful ssj form in the entire dbz universe? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:04 pm

I'll Go With Teen Gohan...
"Gohan Let It Go"
Back to top Go down
0Renzokuken0
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
0Renzokuken0

PostSubject: Re: which has the best/more powerful ssj form in the entire dbz universe?   which has the best/more powerful ssj form in the entire dbz universe? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:26 pm

hmmmmm you forgot to mention brolly. Although I really wonder how strong the legendery super saiyan really is compared to Goku ssj3.
Back to top Go down
vortex571
Chuunin
Chuunin
vortex571

PostSubject: Re: which has the best/more powerful ssj form in the entire dbz universe?   which has the best/more powerful ssj form in the entire dbz universe? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:54 am

well i would have to say super saiyan3 goku because mystic gohan is not a super saiyan form

ps gabriel399 there is a another forum for dbgt topic's
Back to top Go down
Gabriel399
Chuunin
Chuunin
Gabriel399

PostSubject: Re: which has the best/more powerful ssj form in the entire dbz universe?   which has the best/more powerful ssj form in the entire dbz universe? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:11 am

i know, i just felt like putting it here lol
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: which has the best/more powerful ssj form in the entire dbz universe?   which has the best/more powerful ssj form in the entire dbz universe? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:20 pm

Brolly of course.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel399
Chuunin
Chuunin
Gabriel399

PostSubject: Re: which has the best/more powerful ssj form in the entire dbz universe?   which has the best/more powerful ssj form in the entire dbz universe? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:53 am

you sure are a LSSJ Fan Rnt You?
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: which has the best/more powerful ssj form in the entire dbz universe?   which has the best/more powerful ssj form in the entire dbz universe? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:56 am

Gabriel399 wrote:
you sure are a LSSJ Fan Rnt You?
Well yes cause they are really strong.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel399
Chuunin
Chuunin
Gabriel399

PostSubject: Re: which has the best/more powerful ssj form in the entire dbz universe?   which has the best/more powerful ssj form in the entire dbz universe? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 9:53 am

the legendary ssj form is in a way an ascendant saiyan or USSJ, take trunks' USSJ form for example you could see that in a way he looks like broly, the hair and the muscles, all resemble broly, thats my opinion!
Back to top Go down
Shadowtastic
Genin
Genin
Shadowtastic

PostSubject: Re: which has the best/more powerful ssj form in the entire dbz universe?   which has the best/more powerful ssj form in the entire dbz universe? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:40 pm

Yes, but from what i know and i maybe even wrong...

is that brolly lssj from is like ssj 2.5 and as you know the ascended version of ssj is basically ssj 1.5 see the difference...
Back to top Go down
Gabriel399
Chuunin
Chuunin
Gabriel399

PostSubject: Re: which has the best/more powerful ssj form in the entire dbz universe?   which has the best/more powerful ssj form in the entire dbz universe? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 10:15 am

yes, that is right, the legendary super saiyan is almost a ssj2 i guess
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: which has the best/more powerful ssj form in the entire dbz universe?   which has the best/more powerful ssj form in the entire dbz universe? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:46 pm

Goku and vegeta
(DBAF ssj5)<----speaks out load
Back to top Go down
Gabriel399
Chuunin
Chuunin
Gabriel399

PostSubject: Re: which has the best/more powerful ssj form in the entire dbz universe?   which has the best/more powerful ssj form in the entire dbz universe? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:46 pm

DbAf Isnt real, and neither is ssj5, that is just a fan-fic, nothing more!

but it would be really cool if it was real though
Back to top Go down
xXelectricityXx
GFX
GFX
xXelectricityXx

PostSubject: Re: which has the best/more powerful ssj form in the entire dbz universe?   which has the best/more powerful ssj form in the entire dbz universe? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 1:09 pm

i say Goku SSJ 4!
cuzz he's hairy @_@
Back to top Go down
Gabriel399
Chuunin
Chuunin
Gabriel399

PostSubject: Re: which has the best/more powerful ssj form in the entire dbz universe?   which has the best/more powerful ssj form in the entire dbz universe? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 2:03 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: which has the best/more powerful ssj form in the entire dbz universe?   which has the best/more powerful ssj form in the entire dbz universe? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

which has the best/more powerful ssj form in the entire dbz universe?
Page 1 of 1